sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

Girl Interrupted... Lisa and Susana in the basement

Lisa (Angelina Jolie): There are too many buttons in the world... just too many buttons... and they´re just... there´s too many and just wait to be press... just begging to be press... They´re just begging to be press... It makes me wonder... it really makes me fucking wonder... why doesn´t anybody ever press mine... Why am I so abandon... why doesn´t anybody regin and revel the truth and tell me that I´m a fucking whore or that my parents would like me dead.

Susana (Wynona Rider): Because you´re dead already Lisa... No one cares if you die lisa... because you´re dead already... your heart is cold... Thats why you keep coming back here... You´re not free... you need this place... you need it to feel alive... thats pathetic...

Then Lisa cries... try to kill herself... but Polly or don´t remember who.. stops her...

This is one of the writings that found in my notebook... Why I have it there?? cause that part of the movie makes me really down... It punches me in the heart... Not sure why... I think the part of the whore... and that i felt that no one cared about me... that no one wanted to press my buttons... and I don´t know... I feel a lot like Lisa... like having that outside cover... like if anything really matter to me... that I´m strong... funny... and kind of "vale madres" talking about people and life... but that deep inside I´m weak... really sensitive... small... and so... I feel like I have to control everything... everything has to be like I want to... cause if something is not ok... I´m not ok...

Im very perfeccionist... althought it doesn´t seem to be... it seems like the exact opposite... like I don´t care about things... like I do everything fast and without caring... but thats because I´m weak... and if I do my best... with all my effort... and things go wrong... I can´t handle it... like in a fencing competition... in which I felt really down and miserable cause I cant make what I wanted... thats another thing I found in the notebook... So thats why I don´t do some things... or do them without an effort... so I don´t get dissapointed...

But u know?... When I do things... and they get well... it´s really satisfaing... and worth the effort... like the thousand of works I made by my own last semester... and the expo in the auditorium I choose to do... Thats why I want to be strong... and try to be it... cause it worth everything...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario